Sunday, January 29, 2012

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Re: Getting the group more active

 

Hi everyone, I am new to the group and excited to be here! I love sharing vegan recipes. In fact i Have been making a lot of raw soups and quick hot soups.
I have been a vegetarian for many years eating dairy occasionally. Two years ago I took a vegan cooking course...and I was hooked. I recently bought a raw cookbook and have been doing a lot of experimenting.
I made a butternut squash soup by baking the whole squash in the oven...scooping out the insides and putting it in the vita-mix with hot water , an apple and cinnamon. If you like it a little spicy I added some red pepper flakes to spice it up. Yummy!!

Roseann

On Jan 29, 2012, at 4:48 PM, Mel O'Connell <mslessard1@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Me too!!!
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 2012-01-29, at 16:07, "Tiffany Anderson" <andersonvilles_queen@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm in..I really need some motivation
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment