Sunday, January 29, 2012

[Vegetarianslimming] Re: Getting the group more active/new member:)

 

That's great you are involved in your local farmer's market. Are you involved with the olive oil making process or just help them sell? Is your farmer's market year round or seasonal? I know some places, due to weather, can't sustain year round markets and growing seasons. Luckily here in California we can and my local farmer's market is able to run all year.
Cindi

--- On Sun, 1/29/12, susan scott <stargazer41359@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: susan scott <stargazer41359@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Getting the group more active/new member:)
To: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, January 29, 2012, 11:42 AM

 

Hi all:) I'm new here and wanted to intro myself. First want to say thanks for letting me join and hope to make some good friends here and share ideas, recipes, etc. for healthy lifestyle. I'm Susan, 52, currently living in Texas with my fiance. We work as vendors at the local farmers markets, selling Texas grown olive oil. I'm vegetarian mainly. Also sometimes vegan and raw foodist. I try my best to eat healthfully most of the time. I look forward to sharing and being an active member here. Hope everyone is having a great day where you are. Susan:)

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment