Thursday, October 6, 2011

[Vegetarianslimming] Re: Weightwatchers

 

No, it isn't a small town, there are plenty of WW groups in/round London, but it would take me too long to get to another group regularly.

I'm sure I could find capers, if I tried.

Lila

--- In Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com, janet5757@... wrote:
>
> Sorry to hear that, Lila. I know what it's like to live in a small-town area with few choices. Sometimes when people online talk about more urban lifestyles, I get very jealous! We don't have many stores here, and what we have aren't very sophisticated. (I joke about trying to buy capers when I first moved here, and the grocery store manager didn't know what they were...) But we do adjust, and make do, don't we?
>
> Janet
>
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Lila" <lila060506@...>
> No, it isn't because I'm a vegetarian.
> Basically it's because I don't do as I'm told.
> I don't think I am more outspoken than the others.
> If there were another meeting near me I'd change, but she and her friends run all the local meetings so I'd have to travel quite a long way to find another.
> Lila
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment