Wednesday, October 5, 2011

[Vegetarianslimming] Re: My first garden

 

Good luck with your new garden.

Hope you get the right weather.

Lila

--- In Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com, Cindi <cindi93069@...> wrote:
>
> So I spent most of this weekend getting together my garden. I fenced in a 15 foot x 30 foot area and have two beds about 27 feet long and 4 feet wide that I raised up with dirt. I'm so tired and sore today but I got it all done! I even did my first planting and got 20 different things in the ground. I cheated and used 6 starters since I wanted to see something green after all my hard work and then planted 14 kinds of seeds.
> Here's what I planted:Chard, rainbow and greenLettuce, red leafCabbage, two kindsBok ChoyCauliflower, green BroccoliOnions, Walla Walla and Sweet SpanishChivesBasilPeas, Alaska and SugarCarrots, red and short onesBeets, two red varietiesRadishesScallions
> And I still have room to plant more! I also need to move my potted mint back to the garden now, too. So excited to watch everything grow and eat all that yummy fresh food!
> Have a great week, everyone.Cindi
>
> Let us be grateful to people who make us happy: They are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
>      -- Marcel Proust
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment