Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Re: Weightwatchers

 

Sorry to hear that, Lila. I know what it's like to live in a small-town area with few choices. Sometimes when people online talk about more urban lifestyles, I get very jealous! We don't have many stores here, and what we have aren't very sophisticated. (I joke about trying to buy capers when I first moved here, and the grocery store manager didn't know what they were...) But we do adjust, and make do, don't we?

Janet

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lila" <lila060506@yahoo.co.uk>
No, it isn't because I'm a vegetarian.
Basically it's because I don't do as I'm told.
I don't think I am more outspoken than the others.
If there were another meeting near me I'd change, but she and her friends run all the local meetings so I'd have to travel quite a long way to find another.
Lila

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment