Sunday, September 18, 2011

[Vegetarianslimming] Re: Weightwatchers

 

She doesn't approve because she thinks I don't eat enough.

There are several vegetarians and vegans in the group but she doesn't comment on that.

Of course her comments have to be relevant to the majority of the group, also I think she has difficulty understanding or believing that other people don't necessarily do or want to do what she does or wants to do.

I don't want to change meetings though, mine is the nearest to where I live and I can walk there on a Saturday morning.

Anyway, I've been going there for nearly 18 months (minus a few weeks for holidays) so, so far, it's working.

Lila

--- In Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com, janet5757@... wrote:
>
> Lila, does the leader disapprove of your vegetarianism? Or just that you're not following the program? If that is so, perhaps you should find another meeting - WW does endorse a veg lifestyle, though I'm sure there are many leaders who don't understand. My best friend is a WW leader, and she is a vegan. She's not allowed to "preach" veganism, but she can encourage it.
>
> Janet in NC
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


A bad score is 579. A good idea is checking yours at freecreditscore.com.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment