Thursday, September 15, 2011

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Weightwatchers

 

Well as long as it's working for you individually (and it sounds like it is!) that's all that matters.
I've moved and have increased my bicycle commute by 10fold. It's "only" 3 miles each way but I've already dropped down a pants size in the last week. 30 miles a week is a lot more riding than I was doing before I moved so I hope to keep up the trend of losing weight and getting in shape. I'd really love to break that 200 barrier, it's been years/longer than I can remember. I'm currently around 240, well, I was last week anyways. 
Cindi

Let us be grateful to people who make us happy: They are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
     -- Marcel Proust

--- On Thu, 9/15/11, Lila <lila060506@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

From: Lila <lila060506@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: [Vegetarianslimming] Weightwatchers
To: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, September 15, 2011, 12:16 AM

 

I do as much exercise as I can but I can't do a lot because of (non-weight-related) disabilities.

I am not following the WW plan but use the meetings for psychological support, though the group leader doesn't approve.

Lila

--- In Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com, bea pix <beapix@...> wrote:

>

> wow congratulations! that's impressive. i'm on (the old) ww and just

> lost 17 lbs. i started walking too. i think exercise helps as well. do

> you exercise?

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


A bad score is 598. A bad idea is not checking yours, at freecreditscore.com.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment