Sunday, September 4, 2011

[Vegetarianslimming] Re: It's slow in here

 

I don't think most people would describe me as a social butterfly.

I do have difficulty coping with so many events out involving food, but most people seem to go out far more often.

And now the people I was eating with yesterday are asking me to join them at a pub lunch on Thursday and I don't know if I'll have recovered in time.

But they are out 4 days this week, so of course it seems strange to them if I can't cope with going out twice in one week.

Lila

--- In Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com, Cindi <cindi93069@...> wrote:
>
> You're just a little social butterfly lately! :-)

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE
A bad score is 596. A good idea is checking yours at freecreditscore.com.

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment