Saturday, May 21, 2011

[Vegetarianslimming] Welcome, Pam!

 

Below please find new member Pam's introduction to the group.Cindi
Hi, I'll try to answer your questions :-)  
My name is Pam, and I have been eating in a vegetarian manner for about 6 weeks.  This may sound silly, but I can't call myself a vegetarian; I don't want to be defined by what I eat.  I have chosen to give up meat for several reasons, and I'm not sure if it will be a forever change, but I'm thinking it will be.  Although I haven't made the step to vegan, I am currently limiting eggs and dairy products.  I am definitely hoping to lose weight, although that is only a partial reason I have chosen to modify my eating habits.  I live in the Atlanta area.  I am the only person in my household (husband and 2 boys) who is committed to eating in this manner, but as I am the queen of the home and in charge of groceries and cooking, they have had a significant reduction in the amount of meat that they consume at home.  :-)  I love to research recipes and would love to share what I enjoy.  Thanks for including me!  I'm looking forward to the support and
ideas this group will provide.  
Pam 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment