Wednesday, May 18, 2011

[Vegetarianslimming] Re: Vegan in Houston

 

Good luck with it.

Lila

--- In Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com, "hhunsicker07" <hhunsicker07@...> wrote:
>
> Intro - Just became vegan three wks ago. Adult kids have adopted the lifestyle and introduced me to it. I am loving the food and the way I feel. Lost a few pounds even though I have had some vegan binge food nights. That is my weakness- eating before I go to sleep. Last night was the first night for a while that I didn't eat sweets. I had a snack that was reasonable. Felt even better this am. Was up an hour earlier and felt refreshed.
> I weigh 231 now and would love to get down to 150. That is a long way to go, but I have to start somewhere and take one day at a time. I have lost that much before, but I never kept it off. I used Kay Sheppard's Plan and it was good until I fell off the wagon.
> I just got a request to become a personal vegan chef. I think it sounds like a great adventure. I am currently retired/on disability for mental health issues. This sounds like a low stress way to earn a few extra dollars and do what i enjoy - cooking.
>
> BTW, I am a 57 yo female.
>
> Holly in Houston
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment