Friday, May 13, 2011

[Vegetarianslimming] Need to get back on track

 

Things have started to slip in the Dragon household and it is not good - I am doing not much around the house and this leads to (or is caused by) CFS depression which leads to my weight not getting tracked (and therefore being all over the show!), little housework being done (and the worse the house is the worse I feel) and even worse no crafting gets done (gasp!!).  So as I am away in early July, and I would like to look/feel better by then, plans need to occur and stuff needs to happen so starting on Tuesday I am planning on starting afresh:-

Track my food Shopping listShoppingRe-cycling outMilk bottles out
Clean the privyClean the bathroom sinkClean the kitchen sinkClean the stove topClear my deskFinish crocheting fingerless mittsStitch up fingerless mittsOrder yarn from Yarnscape (met Ota for lunch today and she is doing well for those who know her!)Mend joggersFilingPostcards awaySend postcrossing cardsPlan proper cleaning lists (and update WitchesCleanSupreme)Order underwearOrder beer/wine kitsPlan what needs to be done for June

The Dragon
Current stitching - Map of Durham
http://tempewytchcrafts.typepad.com/tempewytchs-crafts-and-s/
http://tempewytchcrafts.typepad.com/tempewytchhealthyliving/

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment