Wednesday, May 18, 2011

[Vegetarianslimming] Re: Gym

 

I just got out of my weekly yoga class. I did sweat and stretch really good and now feel very relaxed. Gotta love yoga.

--- In Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com, Cassie Dixon <roxy87cabriolet@...> wrote:
>
> Have you tried yoga? I teach Kid's and Adult Yoga classes (more kids than adults) and I am partial to Yoga over Pilates. Did you break a sweat? Did the teacher help with alignment of joints? Was this at the gym? Make sure the teacher has the right credentials and doesn't touch you, but guides your movements properly with his/her words. Knees over ankles and not past, shoulders over wrists, hips over knees, etc...
>
>
> Cassie
> "life's a garden, dig it!"
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On May 18, 2011, at 10:19 AM, "Lila" <lila060506@...> wrote:
>
>
> I went to a Pilates class.
>
> Will try for a while and see if it that is better.
>
> Lila
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment