Tuesday, January 18, 2011

[Vegetarianslimming] Fw: newbie.....

 

Hey group,
Below please find Carlie's intro/bio.
Welcome aboard, Carlie! Glad you're not listening to that trainer any more in regards to your dietary habits. ;-)Cindi

--- On Tue, 1/18/11, carlie <eyesis101@ymail.com> wrote:

From: carlie <eyesis101@ymail.com>
Subject: newbie.....
To: Vegetarianslimming-owner@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 9:05 AM

 

Hello everyone...! .. 
Thanks, you guys  for allowing me into the group,, I look forward to learning,sharing ......and building great friendships here.........
Intro.....My name is carlie....Iam 45 yrs young.I live in KCMO...I have lived a vegetarian lifestyle on and off for several years ,,,Reason being...I have never been a big meat eater. ,.. ..and just wasn"t quit sure if i was meeting my protein requirements....A trainer told me I needed to eat meat,,, so that caused me to dip and dap a little bit,,,,but having did some research i realize that i can get all the protein i need without meat ...So here Iam .... !!!!
 
Have a awesome tuesday...C
 
 

STAND FOR SOMETHING OR YOU WILL FALL FOR ANYTHING.....

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment