Saturday, January 29, 2011

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Re: Am finding it more difficult

 

Hahahahaha! I've never heard of "too many vegetables". Did you laugh in their face?

Cassie
"life's a garden, dig it!"

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 29, 2011, at 8:38 AM, Bunny Bright <bunny.bright@yahoo.com> wrote:

I go to TOPS because I don't have $12 a week. When I did go, that leader told me
I was eating to many vegetable.

________________________________
From: Lila <lila060506@yahoo.co.uk>
To: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, January 29, 2011 2:25:33 AM
Subject: [Vegetarianslimming] Re: Am finding it more difficult

Do you go to a group or are you just doing it by yourself?

I don't think I could do it by myself, that's why I joined WW although I don't
agree with them about everything.

Lila

--- In Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com, pdw <pdworkman@...> wrote:
>
> I've still lost no weight . . . in a couple of years . . . my weight does go
> up and down the same five pounds, but I really do want to get more off.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment