Thursday, October 21, 2010

[Vegetarianslimming] Power cuts

 

Flipping things (well insert expletive of choice for flipping!) - almost every day this week the power has gone down and because of that I lose my internet connection (Dr Dragon is going to get a "something" that means we will keep power for half an hour - my internet goes through his computer so if his go down .. whammo!! no internet for me until he gets home *grump*)

Tracking food is going well (need to get to a Boots over the weekend to weigh in as I am next at the docs on Wednesday afternoon!), leg ulcer is officially healed (watch those fireworks folks!), I have to get custom made hosiery BUT it means that soon I can stop going to the nurse twice a week!

Stitching ... um yes! boredom set it and I want to start something new ... BUT I also want to finish stuff *aaaaargh*!!

Cleaning - done my tasks for the week and am therefore a happy Dragon!

The Dragon (aka High Priestess Enchanting Even weave)
Current stitching - RSPCA Perfect Pets, Map of Durham, Green Man, The Aerodrome 
http://tempewytchcrafts.typepad.com/tempewytchs-crafts-and-s/
http://tempewytchcrafts.typepad.com/tempewytchhealthyliving/

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment