Monday, October 11, 2010

Re: DRAGON - Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Eating Elephants

 

Hi Marie (and the rest of the group!)

I meant to respond to this about a week ago but went down with a STINKING cold and just curled up for a few days!

Leg ulcer - well that is now classed as healed (yay!!) so another three weeks in bandaging whilst they get the compression hosiery sorted and then I can start getting on with life again (I can actually have a bath tomorrow when we cut the bandages off instead of having to cover the wound and having a quick dip in and out of the shower!!)

Food tracking - I register exactly what I eat and it lets me know how many kcals I have left for the day (which also means I can allow myself a few extra for a weekend or when good friends are over and I know I will be eating more!), actually in my case I need to make sure I am eating enough!  So by tracking if I am seriously under then I know if I need to have some extra food (back to eating crisp and crunchy veggies! but if I need some more kcals then Dr dragon will mix up some chilli mayo dip for them!)

Yay to you on the weight loss! I was still nearly 150kg on Friday last week BUT I started tracking again today so hopefully that will start to move the weight), and yep I will happily be a diet buddy (hmm can I get you over here once a week for a meet up then LOL)

Elephants - hmm, well as above the weight is still on-going (as in nothing has happened as yet!) the crafting ones, I reckon I can get the boxes finished off tomorrow/Wednesday and the Perfect Pets by the end of the weekend so watch this space!

The Dragon (aka High Priestess Enchanting Even weave)
Current stitching - RSPCA Perfect Pets, Map of Durham, Green Man, The Aerodrome 
http://tempewytch.blogspot.com/ - stitching/house
http://tempewytchdiet.blogspot.com/ - diet/angst

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment