Monday, October 25, 2010

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] I'm new. Well I'm old, just new to this group

 

Hi Bunny and welcome to the group

The Dragon (aka High Priestess Enchanting Even weave)
Current stitching - RSPCA Perfect Pets, Map of Durham, Green Man, The Aerodrome 
http://tempewytchcrafts.typepad.com/tempewytchs-crafts-and-s/
http://tempewytchcrafts.typepad.com/tempewytchhealthyliving/

--- On Sun, 24/10/10, bunny.bright <bunny.bright@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: bunny.bright <bunny.bright@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Vegetarianslimming] I'm new. Well I'm old, just new to this group
To: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, 24 October, 2010, 23:18

Hello, I'm Bunny and would like to be a part of the group. I've been vegetarian for many years but I got fat eating too many carbs n nuts. I'm hoping to get some ideas on how to get this weight off by a new way of eating. Well really, we all know how/what to eat. I guess I just need some support. Namaste, Bunny

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment