Tuesday, April 20, 2010

[Vegetarianslimming] Tuesday

 

Hi there,

How are you doing?

Wish I was far more organised! Money is tight until Friday and then I can plan what I am going to eat. Until then its whatever is on offer! Which today was a tin of chickpeas!

I am trying to read arround diets but my head is spinning. Don't want to spend all my time in the kitchen either.

At least the weather is fine - just right for walks with Pickle the wonder-dog! Today we went round down by the river park once more. Pickle just loves to chase.

Hope you all are having a better week than me..... will catch up with you by the end of the week!

Judith

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Welcome to Mom Connection! Share stories, news and more with moms like you.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment