Wednesday, April 21, 2010

[Vegetarianslimming] CFS and Chronic Pain

 

Well I saw the doctor on Monday and she is putting me back on amytriptyline (sp!) it appears that I wasn't put on this for the Chronic Pain at all but for the CFS (which the Doctor confirmed when she spoke to them and was rather miffed that they a) hadn't told me that is one of the things they were treating me for and b) hadn't told her!) - so all the "pain killers" that didn't work .... hmm not pain killers at all but antidepressants!

So get those tomorrow and start all over and this time the doctor has told me they will take about a month to start kicking in (was never told THAT before either), of course one of the main side effects is weight gain (gee THERE'S a surprise NOT!) but I am seeing a different dietician today (hopefully this one will listen to me and Dr Dragon) so that alongside my doctor being on-side should start to see a difference - and now people are listening to me I hope to get back on track with crafts (and my Craft) and also on-top of the house (Bobster are you up for drilling next week?!)

The Dragon (aka High Priestess Enchanting Even weave)
Current stitching - RSPCA Perfect Pets, Map of Durham, Cat Ornaments, Green Man
http://tempewytch.blogspot.com/ - stitching/house
http://tempewytchdiet.blogspot.com/ - diet/angst

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Welcome to Mom Connection! Share stories, news and more with moms like you.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment