Monday, September 21, 2009

[Vegetarianslimming] Weight on but stayed the same :-)

 

I put two pounds on when I weighed in on Saturday BUT at the same time (well a little earlier!) we had weighed my clothes and they weigh two pounds - sice I have been weighing in at Boots I haven't taken my clothes into account so I still only need to lose 8 pounds to register on our scales again (as I weigh in wearing nothing at home and believe me that is not a sight to set you up for the day LOL)

The Dragon (aka High Priestess Enchanting Even weave)
Current stitching - RSPCA Perfect Pets, Map of Durham, Cat Ornaments, Green Man
http://tempewytch.blogspot.com/ - stitching/house
http://tempewytchdiet.blogspot.com/ - diet/angst

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New web site?

Drive traffic now.

Get your business

on Yahoo! search.

Sell Online

Start selling with

our award-winning

e-commerce tools.

Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Schizophrenia groups

Find support

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment