Friday, September 11, 2009

[Vegetarianslimming] New Member

 

Hi all

I have just joined this group, here's a little about myself

I am retired, widowed with 2 children and 8 grandchildren,
I live in London UK. I have been a vegetarian for around 55 years now, as a
child I would eat all my vegetables and leave the meat and fish, I just don
t like the taste of it!

I am the only vegetarian in the family although my children and
grandchildren quite enjoy eating veggie meals when they visit and do include
some of these in their meals at home

I am trying to lose weight so am always trying to find low cal/low fat
recipes. I have a few I will share with you all and hope to collect some
more

Looking forward to getting to know you all

Kate

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment