Wednesday, November 2, 2011

[Vegetarianslimming] Started the Rice Diet Monday and I'm down 6.61 pounds

 

I started the Rice Diet on Monday 31st October ­ it¹s Wednesday evening here
so I¹m just finishing day 3 now. I lost nearly 4 pounds the first day and
another 2.65 pounds this morning so I can¹t wait to see what tomorrow
brings. They say women lose about 19 pounds the first month and men about
30 ­ but that depends on your start weight. I started at 271 so I hope to
see the big drops continue for a while.

I was hoping to find others who¹ve tried it to get some meal ideas, but so
far I¹m going well.

Anna
http://eatbreathemove.blogspot.com/

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment