Saturday, November 5, 2011

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Started the Rice Diet Monday and I've lost over 13 pounds as of this morning

 

13 pounds in 1 week! And you feel good? Great!

Cassie
"life's a garden, dig it!"

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 5, 2011, at 12:58 AM, pipedream63 <pipedream63@dodo.com.au> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share my progress since starting The Rice Diet last Monday.
It's Saturday afternoon, so I'm half way through day 6, and as of this
morning I am down 13.23 pounds. I feel great, I'm not hungry nor do I have
any cravings, so it's been really easy to avoid temptations. Tonight will
be the real test – hubby will be away on a gig, so I'll be all alone.
That's usually when I eat things I shouldn't! But I'm satisfied on this
plan, so any temptation to eat off plan would be because of boredom or
emotions, not real hunger, so I've got a plan in place. I can read, walk
the dogs, or just turn on the jukebox and dance if I get bored, so hopefully
I'll be fine. Just wanted to share how thrilled I am on this plan in my
first week.

Anna
http://eatbreathemove.blogspot.com/

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment