Saturday, November 5, 2011

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Started the Rice Diet Monday and I've lost over 13 pounds as of this morning

 

Thanks Cassie, I do feel great! The meals are good, though a bit bland, but
I think that¹s what helps. When things taste really good (rich, creamy,
delicious) I tend to eat faster and eat more, but with what I¹m eating now I
eat slower and find it satisfies me. I do feel good, and I don¹t really
feel hungry, but I never feel full either like I used to after a big meal.
But I do feel satisfied and that¹s all that matters really. Well ‹ that and
dropping weight fast, that certainly makes it easier to stay motivated.

Anna
http://eatbreathemove.blogspot.com/

On 6/11/11 12:07 AM, "Cassie Dixon" <roxy87cabriolet@yahoo.com> wrote:

>
> 13 pounds in 1 week! And you feel good? Great!
>
> Cassie
> "life's a garden, dig it!"
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Nov 5, 2011, at 12:58 AM, pipedream63 <pipedream63@dodo.com.au> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> I just wanted to share my progress since starting The Rice Diet last Monday.
> It¹s Saturday afternoon, so I¹m half way through day 6, and as of this
> morning I am down 13.23 pounds. I feel great, I¹m not hungry nor do I have
> any cravings, so it¹s been really easy to avoid temptations. Tonight will
> be the real test ­ hubby will be away on a gig, so I¹ll be all alone.
> That¹s usually when I eat things I shouldn¹t! But I¹m satisfied on this
> plan, so any temptation to eat off plan would be because of boredom or
> emotions, not real hunger, so I¹ve got a plan in place. I can read, walk
> the dogs, or just turn on the jukebox and dance if I get bored, so hopefully
> I¹ll be fine. Just wanted to share how thrilled I am on this plan in my
> first week.
>
> Anna
> http://eatbreathemove.blogspot.com/
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment