Saturday, November 5, 2011

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Started the Rice Diet Monday and I've lost over 13 pounds as of this morning

 

What all is involved in this diet?
 
Dena

Save the Earth, its the only planet with chocolate!

________________________________
From: pipedream63 <pipedream63@dodo.com.au>
To: "Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com" <Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 5, 2011 12:58 AM
Subject: [Vegetarianslimming] Started the Rice Diet Monday and I've lost over 13 pounds as of this morning

 

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share my progress since starting The Rice Diet last Monday.
It¹s Saturday afternoon, so I¹m half way through day 6, and as of this
morning I am down 13.23 pounds. I feel great, I¹m not hungry nor do I have
any cravings, so it¹s been really easy to avoid temptations. Tonight will
be the real test ­ hubby will be away on a gig, so I¹ll be all alone.
That¹s usually when I eat things I shouldn¹t! But I¹m satisfied on this
plan, so any temptation to eat off plan would be because of boredom or
emotions, not real hunger, so I¹ve got a plan in place. I can read, walk
the dogs, or just turn on the jukebox and dance if I get bored, so hopefully
I¹ll be fine. Just wanted to share how thrilled I am on this plan in my
first week.

Anna
http://eatbreathemove.blogspot.com/

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment