Sunday, July 10, 2011

[Vegetarianslimming] Welcome Donna!

 

Below please find a little about new member Donna. 
Your quick little salad sounds good, Donna! I have one I make also with tomato, cucumber & red onion but the cucumbers are marinated in a dressing of red wine vinegar, olive oil, a bit of sugar and salt first. Then you put put it all together with some fresh mint. Yum :-) Cindi

*What is your name? Donna

*Are you vegetarian, vegan or neither? vegan

*Are you looking to lose weight? yes

*Where do you live? Are you the only vegetarian in your household? Etc. I live in Va and SC both. Its complicated. I am not the only Vegan in my house. My husband is also vegan.

*What do you hope to gain out of our group? more ideals on cooking and loosing weight

*Have you been a member of Vegetarian Slimming in the past? I don't remember.

*Do you have tasty low fat recipes to share? :-) It's ok if you don't, of course! My favorite go to foods is to make a persian salad. It's equal amounts of cucumbers, tomato and onion. Then the dressing is lemon juice and a small mount of olive oil (if desired), minced cilinatro and salt to taste. mix all together and yummy!

I read part of it all the way through.
     -- Samuel Goldwyn

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment