Friday, July 22, 2011

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Re: Hi *waving*

 

great job Lila. I love WW meeting

From: Lila <lila060506@yahoo.co.uk>
To: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2011 3:48 AM
Subject: [Vegetarianslimming] Re: Hi *waving*

Hello.

I have lost 50 lbs. (in 65 weeks) with Weightwatchers.

I don't follow their plan though, but it is useful to go to a meeting every week and get weighed and encouraged.

Lila

--- In Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com, "justjudithb" <wetheundersigned@...> wrote:
>
>
> Hi
>
> I am new here so thought I would wave Hello! *smile*
>
> I am Judith, a vegetarian and would be vegan. living in the South East
> corner of the UK with my dog, Pickle. I'm nearly 47 and Pickle is just
> 3. I do volunteer work for an organsiation that helps older people. I
> have struggled with my weight for a long time ~ now I have about 50
> pounds to lose. I am doing Slimming World way of eating on~line. I love
> walking Pickle and she is an enthusiastic walker as well.
>
> I look forward to getting to know you all and us all having fun and
> friendship on the way down!
>
> Smile # it'll make fiolk wonder!
>
> Judith & PIckle the Wonder dog
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment