Saturday, July 16, 2011

[Vegetarianslimming] Re: Welcome Donna!

 

Hello Donna, welcome.

Lila

--- In Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com, Cindi <cindi93069@...> wrote:
>
> Below please find a little about new member Donna. 
> Your quick little salad sounds good, Donna! I have one I make also with tomato, cucumber & red onion but the cucumbers are marinated in a dressing of red wine vinegar, olive oil, a bit of sugar and salt first. Then you put put it all together with some fresh mint. Yum :-) Cindi
>
> *What is your name? Donna
>
> *Are you vegetarian, vegan or neither? vegan
>
> *Are you looking to lose weight? yes
>
> *Where do you live? Are you the only vegetarian in your household? Etc. I live in Va and SC both. Its complicated. I am not the only Vegan in my house. My husband is also vegan.
>
> *What do you hope to gain out of our group? more ideals on cooking and loosing weight
>
> *Have you been a member of Vegetarian Slimming in the past? I don't remember.
>
> *Do you have tasty low fat recipes to share? :-) It's ok if you don't, of course! My favorite go to foods is to make a persian salad. It's equal amounts of cucumbers, tomato and onion. Then the dressing is lemon juice and a small mount of olive oil (if desired), minced cilinatro and salt to taste. mix all together and yummy!
>
> I read part of it all the way through.
>      -- Samuel Goldwyn
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment