Friday, July 22, 2011

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Hi *waving*

 

Hello Judith & PIckle the Wonder dog. I'm bunny from the South East
corner of the US. It's nice to meat you.

From: justjudithb <wetheundersigned@hotmail.co.uk>
To: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2011 4:48 PM
Subject: [Vegetarianslimming] Hi *waving*

Hi

I am new here so thought I would wave Hello! *smile*

I am Judith, a vegetarian and would be vegan. living in the South East
corner of the UK with my dog, Pickle. I'm nearly 47 and Pickle is just
3. I do volunteer work for an organsiation that helps older people. I
have struggled with my weight for a long time ~ now I have about 50
pounds to lose. I am doing Slimming World way of eating on~line. I love
walking Pickle and she is an enthusiastic walker as well.

I look forward to getting to know you all and us all having fun and
friendship on the way down!

Smile # it'll make fiolk wonder!

Judith & PIckle the Wonder dog

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment