Thursday, June 2, 2011

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] E.coli

 

I'll be traveling to multiple european countries this summer. What is the extent of this, since we'll be cruising, and I'm pretty strict as to eating many raw vegatables and mostly-vegan meals...
I'm getting worried I won't be able to enjoy the markets in Spain, France, and Italy.

Cassie
"life's a garden, dig it!"

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 2, 2011, at 9:47 AM, "Lila" <lila060506@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Very worrying that the Germans haven't found the source of this latest outbreak yet.

I was in Germany a few weeks ago and had fresh raw salad every day, and of course when you are out or away from home you can't wash it all yourself. Luckily no-one was ill then, or at least no illnesses were reported.

I've been washing most of my fruit and veg with soapy water and rinsing in boiling water ... can't do that with lettuce, wonder whether to cook it?

Lila

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment