Saturday, March 27, 2010

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] I'm still around *grin*

 

Well done Cindi. You are half way there!

Sent from my iPhone

On 26 Mar 2010, at 23:28, Cindi <cindi93069@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi Dragon!
>
> I like your "stages" idea! It helps to meet goals when we make more
> of them for the short term, I've found. My goal last year was to
> lose 60 pounds and yes, I got a little bummed I missed that mark.
> But I did lose 30 so I need to focus on what I did do instead of
> what didn't happen! :-)
>
> Glad you are feeling a bit better!
>
> Cindi
>
> Dance is the hidden language of the soul.
> -- Martha Graham
>
> --- On Fri, 3/26/10, The Dragon <dragonsteeluk@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
> From: The Dragon <dragonsteeluk@yahoo.co.uk>
> Subject: [Vegetarianslimming] I'm still around *grin*
> To: "Witchy Weight Loss" <Witchy_Weight_Loss@yahoogroups.com>,
> "losethat bodyclutter" <Lose_That_Body_Clutter@yahoogroups.com>,
> "Fly Dieters" <flydieters@yahoogroups.com>, "leigh drewett" <leigh.drewett@ntlworld.com
> >, "Lynda Renney" <ljrenney@yahoo.com>, "vegetarian slimming" <vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
> >, "Witchy Weight Loss" <Witchy_Weight_Loss@yahoogroups.com>
> Date: Friday, March 26, 2010, 5:07 AM
>
>
>
> Okay quick update time - my weight stayed the same this week at
> 144.4 kg
>
> (318.35 lb or 22 stone 10.35 lb), this is actually quite good as it
>
> seems that the oedema is settling down and I should soon be able to
> get
>
> back to blubber busting!
>
> The wound is shrinking nicely (it was 18mm x 14mm low today so the
> depth
>
> is no where near as deep and it wound itself has gone from 25mm x 18
> mm
>
> so that is smaller as well), the only thing is I am fed up of not
> being
>
> able to wear the majority of my clothes, at the moment I seem to be
>
> stuck in the "fat bird" never out of joggers/sweats routine, the one
>
> pair of trousers that do sorta fit are a little snug in the thigh
> area!!
>
> But hopefully as I say now the wound is healing well I should be able
>
> to start to do something about that.
>
> Stage one - lose 5kg
>
> Stage two - lose another 5 kg and so on!
>
> The Dragon (aka High Priestess Enchanting Even weave)
>
> Current stitching - RSPCA Perfect Pets, Map of Durham, Cat
> Ornaments, Green Man
>
> http://tempewytch. blogspot. com/ - stitching/house
>
> http://tempewytchdi et.blogspot. com/ - diet/angst
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment