Friday, March 26, 2010

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] I'm still around *grin*

 

Hi Dragon!

I like your "stages" idea! It helps to meet goals when we make more of them for the short term, I've found. My goal last year was to lose 60 pounds and yes, I got a little bummed I missed that mark. But I did lose 30 so I need to focus on what I did do instead of what didn't happen! :-)

Glad you are feeling a bit better!

Cindi

Dance is the hidden language of the soul.
    -- Martha Graham

--- On Fri, 3/26/10, The Dragon <dragonsteeluk@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

From: The Dragon <dragonsteeluk@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: [Vegetarianslimming] I'm still around *grin*
To: "Witchy Weight Loss" <Witchy_Weight_Loss@yahoogroups.com>, "losethat bodyclutter" <Lose_That_Body_Clutter@yahoogroups.com>, "Fly Dieters" <flydieters@yahoogroups.com>, "leigh drewett" <leigh.drewett@ntlworld.com>, "Lynda Renney" <ljrenney@yahoo.com>, "vegetarian slimming" <vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com>, "Witchy Weight Loss" <Witchy_Weight_Loss@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Friday, March 26, 2010, 5:07 AM

 

Okay quick update time - my weight stayed the same this week at 144.4 kg

(318.35 lb or 22 stone 10.35 lb), this is actually quite good as it

seems that the oedema is settling down and I should soon be able to get

back to blubber busting!

The wound is shrinking nicely (it was 18mm x 14mm low today so the depth

is no where near as deep and it wound itself has gone from 25mm x 18 mm

so that is smaller as well), the only thing is I am fed up of not being

able to wear the majority of my clothes, at the moment I seem to be

stuck in the "fat bird" never out of joggers/sweats routine, the one

pair of trousers that do sorta fit are a little snug in the thigh area!!

But hopefully as I say now the wound is healing well I should be able

to start to do something about that.

Stage one - lose 5kg

Stage two - lose another 5 kg and so on!

The Dragon (aka High Priestess Enchanting Even weave)

Current stitching - RSPCA Perfect Pets, Map of Durham, Cat Ornaments, Green Man

http://tempewytch. blogspot. com/ - stitching/house

http://tempewytchdi et.blogspot. com/ - diet/angst

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment