Saturday, March 27, 2010

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] I'm still around *grin*

 

Pleased your health is improving xx

Sent from my iPhone

On 26 Mar 2010, at 12:07, The Dragon <dragonsteeluk@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Okay quick update time - my weight stayed the same this week at
> 144.4 kg
> (318.35 lb or 22 stone 10.35 lb), this is actually quite good as it
> seems that the oedema is settling down and I should soon be able to
> get
> back to blubber busting!
>
> The wound is shrinking nicely (it was 18mm x 14mm low today so the
> depth
> is no where near as deep and it wound itself has gone from 25mm x 18
> mm
> so that is smaller as well), the only thing is I am fed up of not
> being
> able to wear the majority of my clothes, at the moment I seem to be
> stuck in the "fat bird" never out of joggers/sweats routine, the one
> pair of trousers that do sorta fit are a little snug in the thigh
> area!!
> But hopefully as I say now the wound is healing well I should be able
> to start to do something about that.
>
> Stage one - lose 5kg
>
> Stage two - lose another 5 kg and so on!
>
> The Dragon (aka High Priestess Enchanting Even weave)
> Current stitching - RSPCA Perfect Pets, Map of Durham, Cat
> Ornaments, Green Man
> http://tempewytch.blogspot.com/ - stitching/house
> http://tempewytchdiet.blogspot.com/ - diet/angst
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment