Sunday, November 8, 2009

[Vegetarianslimming] Welcome New Member: Robin

 

Welcome Robin! Nice to have you onboard. How have you found your first week of being vegan? Thanks for filling out your questionnaire below!
Cindi

VEGETARIAN SLIMMING MEMBERSHIP QUESTIONNAIRE

Please tell us a little about yourself so we can know you a bit better:
  My name is Robin and I am 54, married with 3 children (two still at home).
I am diabetic with all the issues that go along with it. After reading
"Reversing Diabetes" by Dr. Neal Barnhard, I decided vegan was the way to
go.


*Are you vegetarian, vegan or neither?

  I am eating vegan as of this past Weds. 5 days!

*Are you looking to lose weight?
  Lose weight, lower blood sugars and cholesterol

*Where do you live? Are you the only vegetarian in your household? Etc.
  I live in Hewitt, TX, just south of Waco. I am the only vegan in the
household. My 22 y.o. daughter is dairy free due to IBS and my 29 y.o.
daughter (who lives in Boston, MA) is vegetarian

*What do you hope to gain out of our group?
  Advice, support and cooking tips

*Have you been a member of Vegetarian Slimming in the past?
  No.

*Do you have tasty low fat recipes to share? :-) It's ok if you don't, of
course!
  I'm working on it! As I come up with some, I will be sure to pass them on!

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment