Sunday, November 1, 2009

[Vegetarianslimming] Re: New Member

 

Hello there, Kate,

I'm in Chester, UK and have been a veggie for about 40 years and vegan for 35. My kids are veggie and so is my grandson but then he's only 9 months old.

Not much into recipes as I'm a stick in the mud and tend to stick to a tried dozen or so meals I enjoy.

Best
Geoff
http://geoffnelder.com

--- In Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com, "Kate" <bitzn1@...> wrote:
>
> Hi all
>
> I have just joined this group, here's a little about myself
>
> I am retired, widowed with 2 children and 8 grandchildren,
> I live in London UK. I have been a vegetarian for around 55 years now, as a
> child I would eat all my vegetables and leave the meat and fish, I just don
> t like the taste of it!
>
> I am the only vegetarian in the family although my children and
> grandchildren quite enjoy eating veggie meals when they visit and do include
> some of these in their meals at home
>
> I am trying to lose weight so am always trying to find low cal/low fat
> recipes. I have a few I will share with you all and hope to collect some
> more
>
> Looking forward to getting to know you all
>
> Kate
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Need traffic?

Drive customers

With search ads

on Yahoo!

Share Photos

Put your favorite

photos and

more online.

Yahoo! Groups

Cats Group

Join a group for

cat owners like you

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment