Monday, November 9, 2009

[Vegetarianslimming] Re: Welcome New Member: Robin

 



--- In Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com, Cindi <cindi93069@...> wrote:
>
> Welcome Robin! Nice to have you onboard. How have you found your first week of being vegan? Cindi

Hi Cindi, Thanks for the welcome!
So far, this week has been good. I'm about to head for the grocery store as I spent some time this morning coming up with dinners for the week.
Right now I am working on remaking some family favorites and introducing a couple of new recipes. My husband said he'll eat anything I fix as long as it tastes good. (he actually liked a vegan tamale pie I made that I hated!) My 22 y.o. daughter is open to anything and is altering meals on her own so that I can eat them and my 19 y.o. son says just don't tell him it's vegan and he'll eat it.
I figure the longer I stick with it , the better I get at it!

Robin

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment