Thursday, July 19, 2012

[VegetarianSlimming] Hi and That Blogger

 

Hi Cindy and All,
Thanks for opening the door for me to come in with you all again,
admittedly under a pseudonym because of the now very public nature of
all posts on this group. I'll be here as long as Vegetarian Slimming is
around.

Having just re-arrived on this group, I too am shocked, saddened and
annoyed by the Wretched Blogger's dampening of our collective spirits.
While I see that the blog has only two (count 'em, 2) members, one being
one of my cyber friends and fellow vegetarians, ultimately reliable to
be honorable in all things (he will no doubt be a member of Vegetarian
Slimming - loves all things vegetarian), the other unknown to me, anyone
can look and read - if they take the trouble to find it. I guess it
would come up in any search for 'Slim' or 'Veg' - among umpteen others.
I wonder if anyone has joined this group after seeing the group name
and/or address.
OK, those useless comments made, moving on.
Cindy, I've said it privately and now I'll say it publicly (yes, even to
you, Stevo, and all your readers): All members owe you a huge vote of
thanks, tumultuous applause and a standing ovation for all you've done
for this group. So there! It would be nice if it could continue, but
since it appears it cannot, then we will have to accept that. I know
that I have myself, in the past, had to make similar hard decisions
(hint: even on this group) and it's not an easy choice or a comfortable
feeling. Hugs, hon, and many many thanks.
Love,"River"

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment