Saturday, July 21, 2012

Re: [VegetarianSlimming] Hi Group

 

Hi Cindi, Elaine here. I'm so sorry I've been a lurker for a couple of yrs, just soaking up the wonderful thoughts, ideas and reciepes on this site. I'm not fully ready to give up my ribeye yet, but soon. Just want to thank you for your hard work and protective stance in the face of the dreadful bloggers. This has been a fun and good website for me and I'm sorry to see it go. Again, thank you.

--- On Thu, 7/19/12, Cindi <cindi93069@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Cindi <cindi93069@yahoo.com>
Subject: [VegetarianSlimming] Hi Group
To: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, July 19, 2012, 7:50 PM

 

Hi group,
So, only three people have responded to my email about the status of the group. Two of them suggested keeping the group open and unmoderated. I don't really think that's a good idea since it might get over run with spam and non vegetarian stuff, but if no one wants to take over as moderator(s), I suppose that can be done to keep the group active/open.
If you want to help moderate the group, send an email and I'll be happy to add you. 
Cindi

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment