Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Re: [VegetarianSlimming] Important Message About Group: Please Read

 

Hi Cindy thanks for your time and efforts for this
Informative group

Quick question

Why dont you leave this unmoderated ?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 11, 2012, at 12:54 AM, Vegetarianslimming-owner@yahoogroups.com wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I feel the need to step down as owner/moderator of this group because I do not seem to have the time nor drive to help make it a thriving community like it once was. I am considering just deleting the group because of the bot issue we're having with every post being copied verbatim on an outside blog.
>
> However, I want to give you all the opportunity to keep the group running should you choose to do so. Or perhaps start a new one. If anyone wants to step up as moderator/owner, please email me offlist. If you want the opportunity to start another group with existing members, again, email me offlist and I will hook you up with each other. I suggest not responding within the group to discuss a new group to help avoid the bot issue.
>
> Please take a moment to look through the files and recipes and pull anything you might like to have from the group archives. I will wait two weeks to let all that happen and also to see who contacts me about continuing on or wanting to get set up in a new group with existing members.
>
> I have felt the need to bow out for a while but now with the blog issue and with the group being so inactive, both before and after the blog was discovered, I feel now is the time to take action.
>
> Thanks for taking the time to read,
> Cindi
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment