Tuesday, September 14, 2010

[Vegetarianslimming] Tuesday and Dragon doing okay!

 

Okay I had a reasonable stitching night last night (now have over 4 of the 12 boxes marked out), today I am dressing gowning it until 3pm or 3.30pm as I am getting the dressing changed today and so can shower an hour before that! *phew* lol

I hope to get more stitching done this evening and certainly the rest of this week, stitching and my weight are my two major elephants in the room.  Weight wise I started tracking again yesterday (finally tings are coming together with the rest of my health and I feel I can start tackling this one again), when it comes to stitching I KNOW the Medieval Sampler is not on my current stitching list BUT it is something I am doing and that has got to be a good thing right?

So my plans for the rest of the week are

1.   Finish the boxes on the Sampler
2.   Clean the loo/sinks and stove top
3.   Make sure I eat enough kcals (I actually went a smidgeon over yesterday! almost unknown for me)

Sorry this is seriously cross posted but it is the easiest for me at the moment

The Dragon (aka High Priestess Enchanting Even weave)
Current stitching - RSPCA Perfect Pets, Map of Durham, Green Man, The Aerodrome 
http://tempewytch.blogspot.com/ - stitching/house
http://tempewytchdiet.blogspot.com/ - diet/angst

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment