Friday, September 17, 2010

[Vegetarianslimming] Happy talking, talking, happy talk!

 

Yes!!!!! for the first time in weeks (months even!) I have lost weight - since last Friday morning I have lost 3.74 pounds or 1.7 kg - okay so I am still 23 stone 2.74 pounds (and need to be under 22 stone to register on the home scales so need to lose 17 pounds still to do that!) BUT I have lost weight and that is a great feeling :)

I can't weigh in next week (not at the doctors but at the hospital instead) so another fortnight before I can have another weight check and that is so annoying as it seems I am back on track!  Ah well keep checking in on Calorie Count and hope for the best!  Oh and keep stitching so I don't think about food LOL

The Dragon (aka High Priestess Enchanting Even weave)
Current stitching - RSPCA Perfect Pets, Map of Durham, Green Man, The Aerodrome 
http://tempewytch.blogspot.com/ - stitching/house
http://tempewytchdiet.blogspot.com/ - diet/angst

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment