Saturday, February 20, 2010

[Vegetarianslimming] Re: Chili

 

LOL I didn't win, Jules. I didn't enter. I sent you guys the winning
recipe, which was Rick's, followed by mine. I don't use sugar at all in my
recipe. In fact, I don't use sugar at all. Period. Still, I'm glad you
can use the recipes. Enjoy.

In Vino Veritas,
*´¨) Janis Abbe
. ·´ ¸.·*¨) ¸.·*¨) ¸.·*¨ )
(¸.·´ (¸.*´ ¸.·´ `·-* *
Oenaphile, Logophile, Ailurophile, Bibliophile
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre
minds." ~Albert Einstein
"A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest." ~Paul Simon
"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints; the sinners
are much more fun." ~ Billy Joel

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment