Monday, February 1, 2010

[Vegetarianslimming] New Month, New Start

 

Things have been off and odd for a while but I aim (with an on-line
buddy) to get me and everything about me back on track!  The water
tablets had the opposite effect - I got water retention and gained
weight  but I have been taken off them and things seem to be improving.

So  my house, my crafting and most importantly my health/weight all need to be got organized:-

Starting with food (I still can't really exercise *grrrr*) - back
tracking on Calorie Count, next week I am hopefully getting more help
with the leg and that should mean I can start doing the seated exercise
again - which I have missed doing!

My house (with Dr Dragon to a certain extent) - did some
de-cluttering and sorting yesterday (today is shredding and filing day!)

Crafting - well that has to wait (almost spelt it weight LOL) until the
house is sorted a bit and I need help with a couple of bits (Ota how are you fixed for helping with knitted socks and crochet at
some point?!), once a table has been cleared I can stitch and that will
help with my 101 in 1001 list (which I am up to 70 items done - woot!)

Off to light some candles, the fire and do some filing (oh joy *snigger* )

The Dragon (aka High Priestess Enchanting Even weave)
Current stitching - RSPCA Perfect Pets, Map of Durham, Cat Ornaments, Green Man
http://tempewytch.blogspot.com/ - stitching/house
http://tempewytchdiet.blogspot.com/ - diet/angst

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment