Saturday, October 17, 2009

[Vegetarianslimming] Had a good week ...

 

I was a bit depressed that I'd been on a plateaue through July and August,
and then slowly began to regain 10 pounds, much of it during the 2 week
vacation that ended last Saturday. Frustrating, to say the least. But last
week I renewed my efforts and it paid off with a 5.73 pound loss in one
week. Gotta be happy with that. I'm hopeful the downward trend will
continue! :)

I have soaked muesli for breakfast, a big salad and large bowl of veggie
soup for lunch every day, and then a different home made dinner, maybe from
McDougall's cookbook or one of my many favorites from the Fat Free Vegan
recipe blog, such as these delicious samosa wraps:

http://blog.fatfreevegan.com/2009/06/es-samosa-wraps.html

She's got a killer lasagna on that site, too. Anyway, I've been keeping in
the 1600 calorie range and walking an hour nearly every day (bit of rain
this week) and that's it.

We went to a pinball meet last night where they served pizza and heaps of
snacks. I brought my own fresh salad veggies, a peach and some blueberries
instead. They were delicious.

Hope you're all doing well with your efforts.

Anna

-------
296 / 224 / 130
http://eatbreathemove.blogspot.com/

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment