Monday, October 26, 2009

[Vegetarianslimming] Fwd: New Member Survey: Welcome Louise!!

 



Welcome to our group Louise, we're happy to have you!
Cindi

From: "Louise Semmel" <semmeml@yahoo.com>
To:
"Vegetarianslimming Moderator" <Vegetarianslimming-owner@yahoogroups.com>

Hi everyone! I'm new to the group.

I'm a 55 year old wife and mother of 2.

A
couple years ago, I was told I was a text-book example of metabolic
syndrome.  You probably know what I'm talking about--borderline high
bp, high triglycerides, low HDL, showing signs of insulin resistance,
and I weigh too much.  I don't want to be on medicine so I've been
trying to follow the Eat-to-Live program to get back on the path to
good health--including a healthy weight. It's been very hard to be
vegan (or nearly so) with no support at home and to add to the
difficulty, with my job being so hectic and traveling a fair bit, I eat
out a lot more than I should.

I hope to pick up some
encouragement and some tips on how to cook and pack good low fat vegan
meals that don't take too much time and energy. I hope that I can offer
some good words from what I've learned to date as well.

One of my favorite blogs is Fat Free Vegan Kitchen.  I'll bet you're all familiar with SusanV's blog and recipes.

Anyway, I'm delighted to be part of this group.

--Louise--

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Drive Traffic

Sponsored Search

can help increase

your site traffic.

Need traffic?

Drive customers

With search ads

on Yahoo!

Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

Own a business?

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment