Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Fwd: New Member Survey: Welcome Louise!!

 

Welcome to the group, Louise.
Karen

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 10:56 PM, Cindi <cindi93069@yahoo.com> wrote:

>
>
>
>
> Welcome to our group Louise, we're happy to have you!
> Cindi
>
> From: "Louise Semmel" <semmeml@yahoo.com <semmeml%40yahoo.com>>
> To:
> "Vegetarianslimming Moderator" <Vegetarianslimming-owner@yahoogroups.com<Vegetarianslimming-owner%40yahoogroups.com>
> >
>
> Hi everyone! I'm new to the group.
>
> I'm a 55 year old wife and mother of 2.
>
> A
> couple years ago, I was told I was a text-book example of metabolic
> syndrome. You probably know what I'm talking about--borderline high
> bp, high triglycerides, low HDL, showing signs of insulin resistance,
> and I weigh too much. I don't want to be on medicine so I've been
> trying to follow the Eat-to-Live program to get back on the path to
> good health--including a healthy weight. It's been very hard to be
> vegan (or nearly so) with no support at home and to add to the
> difficulty, with my job being so hectic and traveling a fair bit, I eat
> out a lot more than I should.
>
> I hope to pick up some
> encouragement and some tips on how to cook and pack good low fat vegan
> meals that don't take too much time and energy. I hope that I can offer
> some good words from what I've learned to date as well.
>
> One of my favorite blogs is Fat Free Vegan Kitchen. I'll bet you're all
> familiar with SusanV's blog and recipes.
>
> Anyway, I'm delighted to be part of this group.
>
> --Louise--
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment