Saturday, August 15, 2009

[Vegetarianslimming] Hello, everyone!!!!

 

Hello, I am new to this group. I am here trying to lose 60+ pounds. I am a Binge eater who is really stuggling to lose weight. Many want to know how a vegetarian can gain weight eating sprouts...lol I tell them that donuts are vegetarian food too even most cakes and pies are vegetarian...Interesting they say. Any advices are welcome. I look forward to being here and sharing my struggles and achievements with all of you. Thanks for reading Sadia

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment