Wednesday, April 18, 2012

[Vegetarianslimming] Welcome, Sandra!

 

Group, please welcome Sandra to our community. Her info is below.Cindi
My name is Sandra Arthur-Parks.  I have wanted to go vegetarian for a long time, but never have been completely successful.  My biggest issue is creating easy to make protein subs.  I'd like to learn more about tofu and incorporating this into my diet.  Yes I am looking to lose weight.  I live in Terlingua, TX.  My husband is not a vegetarian, however his animal protein is very low for a man.  I hope to gain a support network that shares strategies and ideas on becoming a successful vegetarian.  I don't really have vegetarian low-fat recipes that I can pull off the top of my head, but I can lookup  some on the web!

 
Sandra Parks-Arthur
Adopt a Homeless Pet
at Your Local Shelter

From: Vegetarianslimming Moderator <Vegetarianslimming-owner@yahoogroups.com>
To: mistclimber@yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 11:37 AM
Subject: File - Application Questionnaire

VEGETARIAN SLIMMING MEMBERSHIP QUESTIONNAIRE

Please tell us a little about yourself so we can know you a bit better:

*What is your name?

*Are you vegetarian, vegan or neither?

*Are you looking to lose
weight?

*Where do you live? Are you the only vegetarian in your household? Etc.

*What do you hope to gain out of our group?

*Have you been a member of Vegetarian Slimming in the past?

*Do you have tasty low fat recipes to share? :-) It's ok if you don't, of course!

Please send this questionnaire to Vegetarianslimming-owner@yahoogroups.com to join our group.

Vegetarian Slimming Moderators

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment