Wednesday, April 25, 2012

RE: [Vegetarianslimming] IMPORTANT: Please Read

 

Cool. I opened several of the categories but non fit.

I think I'll check every couple of days and if nothing is done report again.

Sam

From: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Cindi
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 4:07 PM
To: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Vegetarianslimming] IMPORTANT: Please Read

Yep, that's what I did too.Cindi

--- On Wed, 4/25/12, Samantha Lea <saml@adapt-or.org <mailto:saml%40adapt-or.org> > wrote:

From: Samantha Lea <saml@adapt-or.org <mailto:saml%40adapt-or.org> >
Subject: RE: [Vegetarianslimming] IMPORTANT: Please Read
To: Vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Vegetarianslimming%40yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wednesday, April 25, 2012, 4:02 PM

I went ahead and reported it as "private information" which I feel it is. None of the categories fit exactly.

Sam

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment