Sunday, July 25, 2010

DRAGON - Re: [Vegetarianslimming] Back from the North West and Wales *grin*

 

Hi Dragon,
 
Well, my wonderful holiday in England is now a thing of the past.  I am home again and have computer access.  What a brilliant time I had with you and Dr D in Cambridge.  Thank you both so much.  Just think, if it hadn't been for this group we would never have met.
 
Apart from rather more rain than you hoped for, how was your holiday in Wales?
 
I'm pleased to know that your mother's injuries aren't as serious as you thought they might have been.  That must have been a relief to all concerned, especially as you were going on holiday. 
 
I had a look at your blog to see your stitching projects.  I love the one of all the wildflowers.  Will this new one be similar?
 
Nudge, nudge - there, does that help at all?!?!?!?  I hope the weight starts going in the right direction soon but I guess it's all a matter of trial, error and patience while your body decides how it is going to cope with the various medications. 
 
I must admit that I did a little better than I deserved with my weight in the 4 weeks I was away.  I had hoped not to gain any weight at all but I'll take the 400 grams (just under 1 pound) gain.  In a fair world it should have been quite a bit more!!!!!  Nobody knows better than you that I didn't exactly hang back in the food department when I was in Cambridge (LOL).  After leaving Cambridge and all those delicious noodle meals I moved on to Norfolk where we indulged in two huge meals at the local Indian restaurant in Sheringham.  And yes, I blush to admit, one of our visits there was to feast on the Thursday 'all you can eat' buffet.  The good news is that now I feel more in control of what I eat.  At least I had only the 'all you can eat' option rather than what I would have had previously - the 'all you can eat then double it because it's there and it's free' option.
 
http://www.gourmetbritain.com/restaurants_entry.php?item=1540
 
From Sheringham, I moved on to Liverpool.  I hate to admit this but I again indulged in three (count them - 1, 2, 3) buffet meals.  It's not really my fault if they had an Asian buffet restaurant right next to the motel is it?  Right?
 
http://www.visitliverpool.com/site/eating-out/may-sum-buffet-restaurant-p8940?epaction=add&epkey=8940&
 
Our last week was spent in a small village called Barrington in Somerset.  Perhaps it was a good thing there weren't too many eating opportunities close by although we did spoil ourselves with one meal in the National Trust restaurant at Barrington Court right next to Strode House (our holiday accommodation). 
 
http://www.nationaltrustcottages.co.uk/south_west/somerset/1_strode_house/377
 
All the best with your continued endeavours to lose weight.  I am sure that once your medications are sorted out you will start seeing the weight disappearing.
 
Cheers from Marie

--- On Sat, 17/7/10, The Dragon <dragonsteeluk@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

From: The Dragon <dragonsteeluk@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: [Vegetarianslimming] Back from the North West and Wales *grin*
To: "witchescleansupreme" <witchescleansupreme@yahoogroups.co.uk>, "FLY Cambridge" <FLYingineastanglia@yahoogroups.com>, "flywitches" <fly_witches@yahoogroups.com>, "anti procrastination!" <UKFLYing_APG@yahoogroups.com>, "crafters depression" <SupportforCrafterswithDepression@yahoogroups.com>, "craftiest stitchers" <craftiest_stitchers@yahoogroups.co.uk>, "Alison Bilverstone" <bambam0508@googlemail.com>, "Fly Dieters" <flydieters@yahoogroups.com>, "leigh drewett" <leigh.drewett@ntlworld.com>, "Lynda Renney" <ljrenney@yahoo.com>, "vegetarian slimming" <vegetarianslimming@yahoogroups.com>, "Witchy Weight Loss" <Witchy_Weight_Loss@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Saturday, 17 July, 2010, 20:13

 

Well I am some what waterlogged but other than that the week went well.  My Mum is not as badly injured as we feared (which is good) but the fall and the broken arm knocked her for six (hardly surprising at 79!)

So Wales, hardly any stitching done! but I did get my next project started so that was something - so this coming week will have to be serious crafting catch up time! Obviously not a lot of cleaning happened (um due to not being here LOL) so that also needs to happen! As well as this this weekend is the last weekend of NOT tracking my food, hopefully the thyroid dosage is getting sorted so I need to knuckle down and shift some weight so I am not a total pachyderm come Yule!!  Again I will need nudging on that as well please!

Now what have I missed :D

The Dragon (aka High Priestess Enchanting Even weave)
Current stitching - RSPCA Perfect Pets, Map of Durham, Green Man, The Aerodrome 
http://tempewytch.blogspot.com/ - stitching/house
http://tempewytchdiet.blogspot.com/ - diet/angst

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment